Your book has been copyedited and polished to a high professional standard. Now it’s time for a meticulous proofread – by a fresh pair of eyes – to catch any remaining errors or formatting issues.
This will be the final quality-control step before you publish.
What you’ll get
- A full line-by-line, word-by-word proofread of your manuscript that fixes any remaining errors in text or formatting. I’ll focus on the following:
- Correct and consistent spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Consistent capitalisation and hyphenation
- Page numbering and chapter sequencing
- Letter and line spacing
- Paragraph indentation
- Scene breaks
- Widows and orphans
- Consistency in text and image elements
- A style sheet that records decisions on stylistic conventions, such as hyphenation, capitalisation, spelling and punctuation style.
Price: Subject to a free sample edit
Format: Microsoft Word doc or PDF